2.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

We were at the Myrtle Beach location on Fathers Day. i thought it would be a little fun.

There was a total of 6 of us, my husband, myself, our 20year old son and his 22 year old girlfriend, our 18 year old daughter and her 18 year old boyfriend. As we sat there and i noticed the other waiters and waitresses having fun with the customers. We did not get one of them. The waiter we had was no fun at all.

I know they have a character to play and I expected some fun insults and disses. What we got was totally uncalled for. The hats he made for us , including the 3 under age, all had sexual innuendos. He forgot to place the order for 2 of us and when we told him, he yelled why didn't we tell him sooner.

Excuse me, but it's his job to check on us and make sure we were all served properly and didn't need anything. Once we told him, they basically burnt one of the steaks, and that was all you could taste. We told him and he said "well you wanted it well done". He then asked if we wanted it re done and we said no and then he asked if we wanted a box.

I then asked if he could just take if off the bill. He as noticeably upset and went to talk to the manager. He came back, threw the plate down and the check. Never once did he apologize.

At that point, I expect the waiter to break character and try and make the situation right.

It was clearly his fault and a few levels by forgetting to place the order and then not checking on us to see if we had everything. i will NEVER go back again if those are the kinds of people you employ.

Review about: Dicks Last Resort Waiter.

Reason of review: problem with waiter.

I didn't like: Waiter and attitude.

Comments

Yeah, DIcks last resort is NOT the restaurant for you. You are clearly an uppidy ***. The fact that you "Expected" the waiter to break character shows that you should have never gone there in the first place.

to Anonymous #1368267

People go for the fun experience but bottom line, dumb$ss, is that it is still a restaurant where people are paying for the food they eat. So yeah, he should have made it right for them.