2.0
Quality of Food

My husband and I have gone in the past to Dicks two times and hadn't had a bad experience. Last night wasn't one of them.

I know the wait staff is supposed to be in character but there's a fine line that needs to be walked as a waiter/waitress. Our waitress Brooklyn was yelling and screaming at customers, didn't take time to hear a question I had about the food etc without being rude and nasty. Yes we have a sense of humor, that's why we had enjoyed previous visits; but this was just forced and awkward. Also asking the ages and other personal things about patrons and then writing the generic one liners instead of anything witty is not worthy of asking questions of patrons when it's none of your business unless it was for that purpose.

Surprisingly she was nice at the end of our meal ..I'm guessing to get her tip and urged us to bring t shirts to her to put into our meal bill ..again I'm assuming they get a percentage of your purchases. Good was just ok, but again that's expected. We go to myrtle beach once a year but won't ever go back again. The previous waiters we've had were funny, witty and warm without being outright unlikeable.

Sadly this was a bad experience for us. Also the restroom was beyond disgusting with trash all over the floor and plain filthy.

Review about: Dicks Last Resort Waiter.

Comments

Why wouldn't you return? You had many good visits but just one bad one.

What are the odds that 12 months later, you would get this same waitress? Very doubtful.