2.8
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I stopped into your restaurant today with my co-workers in hopes of a relaxed, humor filled dinner. Unfortunately, this was not the case.

We got that the name of your establishment is Dicks and the staff is trained to be sarcastic dicks to us. But we had a large group and it was going to take awhile to get all of our orders together. The hostess was very funny and sarcastic in a way we all liked and we had high hopes for an entertaining evening. The server “Tony!!” however, was extremely rude and approached me from behind and ripped my hat off my head and threw it across the table.

I am an army veteran and did not appreciate this at all. I explained that I did not enjoy it and he told me to loosen up and stop being rude to him. The order was served and we were having our meal. Finally the checks arrived and I handed him my card.

He screamed throughout the restaurant that my card was declined. I was immediately worried that something happened with my Bank account and checked my balance through my smartphone. There was way more than enough in my account and I was concerned that my card was broken, as it has happened to my card before. My co-workers gave me very bad looks and I was embarrassed until the card came back and he was "joking".

I did not appreciate the anxiety he gave me with that stunt and elected not to tip him. After he received my check with no tip. He then said "of course the cheap guy in the corner didn't tip me" not only did this further my embarrassment, but it placed me into a very bad mood. If this is how your establishment is meant to run, be my guest and ignore me for not being amused.

However, I would let your associates know they should not touch your patrons, unless you anticipate many assault lawsuits. Feel free to contact me if you actually plan to do anything, if not, I wish your business success.

Novak292 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dicks Last Resort. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Dicks Last Resort to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dicks Last Resort dicks last resort steak and shrimps for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments