Review about Dicks Last Resort Staff from Adairville, Kentucky

My first time ever eating here was at the restaurant in Gatlinburg on February 27th with a large bachelorette party, and we chose Dicks because we wanted to enjoy a drink or two before we started our night and we thought it would be a fun environment.While I'm aware it is called "Dicks" for a reason I can handle sarcasm.

However, my waitress told me she would not serve me because I was "drunk". This was definitely not the case, and she said because my eyes looked "chinked" she would not serve me. She served every other person alcoholic beverages except for me. I am well aware that legally you cannot serve someone who is drunk but I was not, although later on that night me being called a *** eyed drunk would have been true.

She targeted me and me only from the time we walked in the door, and it was obvious to the whole group as well. Because of that a few at the table refused to buy alcoholic drinks. It was alot more than sarcasm and I could go on and on, but I wont. I will never ever eat at one of these restaurants again and I have and will continue to tell everyone I know about the terrible experience.

Worst. Restaurant. Ever. p.s.

i did leave her a tip, it equaled the amount her personality and service was worth.Happy spending!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dicks Last Resort Staff
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #802452

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dicks Last Resort? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dicks Last Resort. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dicks Last Resort.
Filing a new complaint about