Adairville, Kentucky

My first time ever eating here was at the restaurant in Gatlinburg on February 27th with a large bachelorette party, and we chose Dicks because we wanted to enjoy a drink or two before we started our night and we thought it would be a fun environment.While I'm aware it is called "Dicks" for a reason I can handle sarcasm.

However, my waitress told me she would not serve me because I was "drunk". This was definitely not the case, and she said because my eyes looked "chinked" she would not serve me. She served every other person alcoholic beverages except for me. I am well aware that legally you cannot serve someone who is drunk but I was not, although later on that night me being called a *** eyed drunk would have been true.

She targeted me and me only from the time we walked in the door, and it was obvious to the whole group as well. Because of that a few at the table refused to buy alcoholic drinks. It was alot more than sarcasm and I could go on and on, but I wont. I will never ever eat at one of these restaurants again and I have and will continue to tell everyone I know about the terrible experience.

Worst. Restaurant. Ever. p.s.

i did leave her a tip, it equaled the amount her personality and service was worth.Happy spending!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dicks last resort staff. Dicks Last Resort needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dicks last resort staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dicks Last Resort.

Had an Experience with Dicks Last Resort?

Comments