2.3
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I brought my 3 teen boys to indpls location for the rude, sarcastic atmosphere. Our server, Justin was horrible!

He did not play along with the sarcastic fun, he did not make fun hats, the service was extremely slow- all my boys were hugely disappointed at our experience!

Also, I ordered my salmon with double veggies - it came out with corn.. CORN?! Umm.. That is NOT a veggie - it's a grain!

When I asked for another option as I don't eat grains - was told ZERO options available. WHAT?! A restaurant with ONE veggie option which isn't even a vegetable? That is ridiculous!

When I further inquired about just getting a side salad I was told I would have to pay an additional $3.29. - are you KIDDING me? At this point I would think you would want to make your customer who's paying for a table of 5 happy! I guess not!

For an $80 meal... I expect more!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of salmon. Dicks Last Resort needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned salmon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dicks Last Resort.

Comments

Cowlesville, New York, United States #1243194

Sweetie. Do we need to revisit the Food Group unit from second grade?

Venice, Florida, United States #1179086

When corn is served as a side dish it's absolutely a vegetable. When it's ground and processed to make bread or cakes, it's a grain.

Do you live in another world?

Plenty of restaurants serve corn as a vegetable side. LOL