About 17 of us went to ***'s Last Resort 2211 Lamar, Dallas, TX to celebrate my niece birthday.The company was great, but the food was horrible, salty and cold, and sadly to say the service was even worse.

When adressed service to the manager he could care less and I then understood why the service was bad. Both just collecting pay and not giving service. We even had to request server to give receipts and collect money. My money was never collected and I had to deliver to manager and expressed this was the worst experience ever.

The manager proceeded to say "we only have three waiters, and just trying to keep everyone happy." Excuse me sir neither you nor the waiter tried to keep this group happy.This was my first and last time at Dicks Last Resort.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of dicks last resort manager. Dicks Last Resort needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dicks last resort manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dicks Last Resort.

Had an Experience with Dicks Last Resort?

Comments